SNY Studios at 4WTC
SNY Studios at 4WTC
SNY, the official television home of the New York Mets, New York Jets and all things New York Sports, built a state-of-the-art studio facility located at the network's headquarters at 4 World Trade Center.
Available for short and long term media rentals, SNY Studios are located on the 50th floor high above downtown Manhattan and consist of three fully independent studios with over 3,700 square feet of production space and stunning 360-degree views of the city. Combined with the latest technology from Grass Valley, SSL, Evertz and Ross Video, each studio is fully connected with multiple fiber paths and able to offer a wide variety of sets and looks suitable for either live or taped production.
In addition to its studios, SNY's offices and conference rooms also offer spectacular views and have been featured in several productions including: "Second Act" featuring Jennifer Lopez, Bai commercial with Justin Timberlake, HBO's "Succession," CBS's shows "Bull" & "The Good Fight," and is the new home of the NFL Network's daily show "Good Morning Football."
Click here for a video tour.
Studios 31 & 41
- Each is approximately 1700 square feet with 3-4 robotic pedestal cameras along with 1 jib camera as standard equipment.
- Full LED lighting with multiple light boxes capable of literally millions of color combinations and levels at the push of a button.
- Combined, over 50 monitors in 20 arrays - all routable.
- Wireless stedicam and handheld cameras available.
- Two rooftop robotic cameras to capture 360 degree views including Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, midtown Manhattan and spectacular sunsets over New Jersey.
- Named in honor of Mets Hall of Famers Mike Piazza and Tom Seaver respectively.
- Spectacular window views of Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges across the East River into Queens.
- Approximately 300 square feet - perfect size for 1-2 guests and satellite media tours.
- Ross Furio tracked robotic pedestal camera.
- Named in honor of baseball legend Jackie Robinson.
- Fully HD
- Ikegami cameras with Ross robotic pedestal cameras
- Two independent control rooms with Grass Valley Kayenne switchers
- Two independent audio rooms with SSL System T audio boards
- Separate camera control / video room
- Separate Avid & Grass Valley Dyno playback room
- 16 channels each of wireless microphone & IFB
- 4 channels of wireless PL
- Evertz routers & multiviewers
- 12 fiber transmission circuits / 18 receives
- Avid editing capability
- RTS intercom
- Telos Vx "phoner" platform
- Make-up room / dressing room / green room facilities
- Wi-fi throughout
For more information, please contact:
Sr. VP of Operations